Thursday, April 21, 2005

I pick myself up and dust me off again!

I'm so tired,
I'm tired of all this drama
No more, I wanna be free.

Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
Cause I can guarantee
That I'll be fine

No more pain,No more pain
No drama, no more drama in my life
No one's gonna make me hurt again.

Why'd I play the fool?
Go through ups and downs?
Knowing all the time
You wouldn't be around
But baby I like the stress
Cause I was young and restless
But that was long ago
I don't wanna cry no more

No more pain,No more game, no more game messin' with my mind
No drama, no more drama in my life.
No one's gonna make me hurt again
No more tears, No more fears, I really don't wanna cry
I don't ever wanna hurt again.

Wanna speak my mind,
Oooh, it feels so good
When you let go
Of all the drama in your life
Now you're free from all the pain
Free from all the game
Free from all the stress
So find your happiness

I don't know.
Only God knows where the story ends For me,
but I know where the story begins
It's up to us to choose
Wether we win or loose
And I choose to win
No more pain, No more game, No more drama in my life

1 comment:

David Edward said...

quiet a lot that is good in here,
I reflect a lot of the feelings.
there is hope as sur as there is a new dawn coming. Be well